Wednesday, August 15, 2012

All Spiced Up

OMG! I just saw Spice Girls' performance in the Olympics Closing Ceremony. Well what can I say, I'm still a fan! They're still awesome, and hot, and pretty.. just like how they were a decade and a half ago! I can recall myself singing Wannabe on my 6th grade. Imagine, I'm married now and already nearing my 30's, so what the eff happened to them? Did they, at some point of their lives, freeze or something? Look at them, no seriously, watch the video below, they did not age a bit! 

Posh, is still my dear Posh. She's still my favorite. She's like the spiciest of them all. But I also liked Ginger and Baby. Maybe it's because of Olympics or of this long-awaited reunion, but the two really looked so happy!

Adding up to the festive mood were those cute shiny cars and crazy lights everywhere. I, myself, sitting and eating pancit canton alone, felt really really happy upon watching that performance. I just got a huge smile and an unexplainable kilig afterwards. I guess it brought me back to childhood or something, I don't know, it just made me happy and giddy giddy giddy. 


video from the Official Olympic Channel


Update: Lol, the video is not working due to their restriction, but you may use the same link to view it on YouTube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment