|My Inspiration Board|
- The gown. It's a Maggie Sotero creation, but of course, I won't be buying it from her. I'll just have it patterned by a local couturier. You'll notice that it still sticks with the Grecian theme, having an elegant yet simple silhouette. It's accented by a jeweled single strap. I was never into ruffles and bulky gowns because with my petite build, it might overwhelm me.
- Next is the hairstyle. I want pulled up curls, emphasized by a hair embellishment. I don't want it too clean for it might make my head look ridiculously small.
- For the bouquet, I want yellow calla lilies. Plain and simple. I love how the yellow just pops out!
- Bangles. No, I won't be flooding my arm with those three. I think I'll just have one, a little something to go along with the gown.
- Shoes. I'll be searching for the perfect ones. Something with a gladiator feel but in an elegant, wedding-y way.
- Pouch. I do not want those spherical ones with rope handles. I want a simple white purse, small enough to fit a phone and some cash.
- Garter. I don't want those fancy, itchy-looking ones.
- Veil. I have no idea yet. But something like that in the photo would do.
- Earrings. Dangling ones preferably. It would be nice if I found pretty blue ones, they could be my "something blue".
I don't seem too excited at all... right? Right?? Hahah, who am I kidding here.